Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dry Skin Drama! And amazing acne treatment?

I am 13 and i am about to have to take a new medication that makes your skin really dry its for acne and its called Isotretinoin in case anyone eles is already taking it. Well i need some cheap really good mostrizeing tips to make sure i dont go to school looking like my face is falling off. I like to use liquid make also so that is one problem i want to be able to wear liquid makeup still so any tips and creams i can use or do and also my lips willl get really dry also what is a good lip mostrizer to use?? Please help I start this medication about 2 weeks before school starts and im going to the eight grade so i want this year to be awsome.





Also heres some info about this medication you already know the name so its very strong. You take it for five months then your done! 80% of people that take this medication never have acne ever again. So if you ask about this medacitoin ther is one thing you need to know it can cause sereios birth defects so dont get pregnet your dermataligest will have you take monthly pregnecey test.Any thoughts or questions just ask on your awsner|||I%26#039;ve been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it%26#039;s at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I%26#039;m 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I%26#039;ve ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It%26#039;s unique cause of it%26#039;s herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn%26#039;t work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.|||Kiss My Face or Alba have great lip moisturizers. I found that organic chapsticks are great. As far as moisturizers DONT get lotion, its mostly water. The ONLY lotion I recommend is Vaseline extra creamy coco/shea butter lotion it comes in a tube. You need something thick and creamy. Also Cetaphil has an emollient/cream in a jar. I also recommend Eucerin. Also you need a exfoliator face wash for your dry skin so you can get the dead cells off. So wash your face with a cleanser, exfoliate with a cleansing cream, use toner, and then apply lots of moisturizer on your skin.|||Ok I was on it, and brace yourself. Its horrible for a few months but it works so stick it out! Go to Wegmans and go to the pharmacy tell them you need Dr. Dans Cortibalm its a medicated chapstick with an antihistamine you do not need a perscription but they keep it behind the counter. Also for a moisturizer use Cetaphil its for very sensitive severe dry skin. Dont use too much on your skin, the less and the more simple the better. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment